A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoenig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoenig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hoenig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mayer Hoenig MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. David Hoenig has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hoenig practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.