A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoenig, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoenig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Hoenig practice?
Dr. David Hoenig practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bronx Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Hoenig, Dr. Davis Hoenig, Dr. Dewey Hoenig