A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hoenig is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoenig
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Hoenig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoenig, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoenig graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hoenig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mayer Hoenig MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hoenig practice?
- Dr. David Hoenig has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hoenig practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.