A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Schwartz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.