A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stager is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stager
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stager, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stager graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stager has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Stager FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stager practice?
- Dr. David Stager has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Stager practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.