A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Stager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stager is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stager, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stager graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stager has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Stager FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Stager practice?
- Dr. David Stager has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Stager practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.