A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Trent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Trent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Trent, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trent graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trent has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Trent MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Trent practice?
- Dr. David Trent has 1 office location.
Dr. David Trent practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Oncologists.