Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Aug 7th, 2012

This man cares about his patients which I have been one of for 20 years.

Total Knee Replacement, June 2012 show details Total Knee Replacement, June 2012
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr Dennis Armstrong displays evidence of his knowledge, skill, and dedication from the first office eval and consultation to the final follow up. He makes the time to answer all questions with honesty, encouragement, and the options needed to make health decisions. He has a wonderful office staff also.

the best show details the best
Apr 11th, 2012

the best of the best!! had left and right knees replaced by dr.armstrong.

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Armstrong is great. I was diagnosed with a hip dysplasia when I was 25. I made the decision to wait until the surgery was more necessary. He replaced the hip when I was 33. He made sure that I was totally informed at all stages of the process (which was very important to me as a young hip replacement patient). He has a great bedside manner and has always been willing to spend the time needed with me and my family to help us through the process. After 8 years with the hip, I got a staph infection in the hip. The infectious diseases doctor in the hospital wanted to remove the hip and replace it again. Dr. Armstrong fought the doctor to treat the infection rather than replace the hip. Rather than months of recovery for a replacement surgery, I only had 6 weeks of fighting the infection. Dr. Armstrong and his staff have been a blessing to me and my family. I would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Dr. Armstrong show details Dr. Armstrong
by Anonymous on Apr 9th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
May 5th, 2011

Dr. Armstrong is a fine doctor in all respects -- experienced, qualified, compassionate, and caring. His P.A. is excellent also.

Mar 6th, 2011

Unfortunately, my knee replacement wasn't successful. I don't think that the doctor practices some of the newer techniques. Definitely do your homework befor deciding on him.

Jan 30th, 2009

very respected physician but also very much in demand so very busy. excellent people skills and medical knowledge