Surgeons
Valley Bone And Joint Specialists
6553 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-832-2097
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  retirement!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I hear he is retireing. Maybe he should have done this a few years earlier. To many lawsuits? That's to bad he was a good doctor,say before 2008. Good Luck

Aug 7th, 2012

This man cares about his patients which I have been one of for 20 years.

|  Total Knee Replacement, June 2012  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr Dennis Armstrong displays evidence of his knowledge, skill, and dedication from the first office eval and consultation to the final follow up. He makes the time to answer all questions with honesty, encouragement, and the options needed to make health decisions. He has a wonderful office staff also.

|  the best  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

the best of the best!! had left and right knees replaced by dr.armstrong.

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Armstrong is great. I was diagnosed with a hip dysplasia when I was 25. I made the decision to wait until the surgery was more necessary. He replaced the hip when I was 33. He made sure that I was totally informed at all stages of the process (which was very important to me as a young hip replacement patient). He has a great bedside manner and has always been willing to spend the time needed with me and my family to help us through the process. After 8 years with the hip, I got a staph infection in the hip. The infectious diseases doctor in the hospital wanted to remove the hip and replace it again. Dr. Armstrong fought the doctor to treat the infection rather than replace the hip. Rather than months of recovery for a replacement surgery, I only had 6 weeks of fighting the infection. Dr. Armstrong and his staff have been a blessing to me and my family. I would recommend him to anyone who asks.

|  Top Notch Orthopaedic Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

I had a total knee replacement in June of 2011 and Dr Armstrong performed the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Armstrong for anyone looking for an outstanding orthopaedic surgeon. He is very knowledgable, experienced, caring and friendly and takes time to address all patient concerns. His bedside manner is stellar.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Armstrong is a fine doctor in all respects -- experienced, qualified, compassionate, and caring. His P.A. is excellent also.

Mar 6th, 2011

Unfortunately, my knee replacement wasn't successful. I don't think that the doctor practices some of the newer techniques. Definitely do your homework befor deciding on him.

Jan 30th, 2009

very respected physician but also very much in demand so very busy. excellent people skills and medical knowledge

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Armstrong is one of the best orthopedic Doctors practicing. Not only is he thorough but very kind and understanding as well. My Mother...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Joint Replacement Expert  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Dennis Armstrong is an excellent orthopedic surgeon who specializes in joint replacements. He is kind, considerate, and takes very good...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Competent, Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by TerriCarey on Mar 1st, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Armstrong is an outstanding, excellent surgeon. He is very tender in handling his patients and makes sure that they totally understand what is going on. His PA also does a very good job. The rest of the staff are friendly and experienced. This office is an extremely busy one and at times you must wait a long time and it is hard to get your questions answered when calling in, but eventually you will get an answer. Only problem I have seen, that an estab-lished patient who had knee replacement 2-1/2 mths earlier was in a car acci-dent, called in to make an appointment becaused of moderate to severe knee pain and could not get an appointment for 21 days. That just doesn't quite fit right, seems they would have a policy to get that patient in earlier due to history and cirdumstance.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com