Dr. Dennis Goldsberry, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  BEST  |  show details
by Marsha Bux on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Goldsberry is an incredible doctor. He's done surgery as well as check-ups for me & my husband. He goes out of his way to explain everything. Can't say enough good things about him. I have referred many friends to him & they agree!!

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Goldsberry is a wonderful Doctor. He has helped me through several eye problems and makes you feel he is honestly interested in your health.

|  calling office  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

the scheduling & phone service they have is horrible!!!! i would actually like to speak to a person in the office! they have this answering & scheduling answering system that always goes directly to them & NOT the office! THIS SUCKS! The staff & Dr are extremely polite & nice & enjoyable! BUT this answering system is a BAD move on their part as far as a business aspect! I hope they change it & SOON!!

Doctor's Response

To speak to someone directly in the office, select option 2 (Speak to the Doctor's assistant) from the menu instead of option 1 (Schedule an appointment). If you don't listen to the menu and press 0, the call automatically gets transferred to the operator. If you call outside business hours, the answering service automatically answers the call. The reason we have some calls answered off site is to minimize distractions and noise in the office. When you are in my office, you have my undivided attention.

|  Wholeheartedly recommended  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Goldsberry. My husband had cataract surgery with him 2 years ago and I'm getting ready to have cataract surgery with him soon. I have every confidence in his abilities as a physician and surgeon. I have never had a doctor explain things so well or so thoroughly.