Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Oneill
Dr. Dennis Oneill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Oneill is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center, Hampton Roads Specialty Hospital and Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Oneill has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Dennis Oneill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.
Dr. Das Narayan
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Newport News, VA 0 mi23
Dr. Daphney Frederique
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Newport News, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Rachel Paul-Jeyadhas
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Newport News, VA 0 mi18