A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis O'Neill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis O'Neill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Neill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Michael O'Neill MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis M. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Dennis O'Neill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis O'Neill practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Geriatric Doctors.