A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dermot O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dermot O'Rourke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dermot O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Rourke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dermot Anthony O'Rourke MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dermot A. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Dermot O'Rourke has 1 office location.
Dr. Dermot O'Rourke practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.