A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DeShawn Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DeShawn Taylor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. DeShawn Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DeShawn Shawn La Kisha Taylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. DeShawn S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. DeShawn Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. DeShawn Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Goodyear Obstetricians & Gynecologists.