A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Fiorelli Klein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Diane F. Klein practice?
- Dr. Diane Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Klein practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.