A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Snustad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Snustad, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snustad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snustad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snustad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans