A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Snustad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snustad
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Snustad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Snustad, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snustad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snustad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane G Snustad FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane G. Snustad practice?
- Dr. Diane Snustad has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Snustad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Geriatric Doctors.