A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Snustad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Snustad, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snustad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snustad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snustad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane G. Snustad practice?
Dr. Diane Snustad practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Medical Oncology, and General Practice near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Geriatric Doctors, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville General Practitioners.