Learn more about Dr. Diane Snustad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snustad
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Snustad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Snustad, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Excess Medications (Polypharmacy)
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Snustad graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snustad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane G Snustad FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane G. Snustad practice?
- Dr. Diane Snustad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Snustad practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Geriatric Doctors.