Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Snustad
Dr. Diane Snustad, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Snustad is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital and University of Virginia Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Snustad has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diane Snustad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Richard Crampton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Charlottesville, VA 0.79 mi57
Dr. Adam Zivony
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Charlottesville, VA 0.79 mi10
Dr. John Shemo
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Charlottesville, VA 0.84 mi42