Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Solomon
Dr. Diane Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with University Hospital - San Antonio, Amva and University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Solomon has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Diane Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Ihab Istafanous
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Murray Luber
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Augusto Parra
Neurology, Psychiatry, Neurological Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi25