A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Woodford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Woodford, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodford
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Woodford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Woodford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodford graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Ethel Woodford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Diane E. Woodford practice?
- Dr. Diane Woodford has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Woodford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.