A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Woodford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Woodford, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodford
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Woodford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Woodford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodford graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Woodford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Ethel Woodford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Diane E. Woodford practice?
- Dr. Diane Woodford has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Woodford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Seattle Endocrinologists.