Dr. Diane Woodford MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Seattle, WA

4.8

March 16th, 2016
I thought it was hopeless....
Genuinely caring, very supportive and focused on proper diagnosis and success. Dr. Woodford and team were amazing! I recommend them to everyone I know who has had trouble getting pregnant. They really cared about helping us become pregnant and have a successful pregnancy. We are proud parents of a now 4 moth old baby boy! Thank you Dr. Woodford!

December 27th, 2014
Praying for a positive Ivf cy
I have only seen dr woodford once so far and we look forward to many more visits and praying for a successful pregnancy and smooth process I've heard so many positive words about Ivf so I'm praying we can pass the positive out come to our friends who are waiting to see how our Ivf goes before they try 😀

June 11th, 2013
Kind caring and sweet.
Dr. Woodford was one of the best doctors I have ever had. He made me feel like my problems were also hers. If she hasn't abruptly left her practice I would still be going to her today.

August 15th, 2012
best care
Dr. Woodford and everyone at C.R.E have treated me and my husband with the upmost respect and with the best care that I would never expect. It was great that just after a couple of visits they all knew our names and they knew also that the M.A.s (Megan and Mary) would have a bed ready every time I had to have blood drawn. Thank you Colorado Keproductive Endocrinology for your exceptional care for the body as well as the mind.

July 24th, 2012
Supportive and helpful
Dr. Woodford and the entire staff was super helpful throughout this entire process. Very patient and informative. Walked my husband and I through all of our options and were supportive of the choices we made. Many thanks!

July 10th, 2012
A pleasure to work wtih
Dr. Woodford and her staff were fantastic. They were professional, motivated, knowledgeable, responsive and a pleasure to work w/during our adventures in infertility. We really appreciated their expertise and attention to patient care. They helped us maintain a sense of hope while providing us w/a realistic perspective.

July 3rd, 2012
Thank You!
After years of irregular cycles, four different doctors and not many answers or hop, I came to CRE and saw Dr. Woodford. She explained in detail my condition (PCOS) and was kind, thorough and reassuring at every visit. Dr. Woodford and her staff immediately helped me get to the bottom of my fertility issues and just a few months later I was pregnant w/#1 w/out ART, which I expected I would have to use. Thank you, Dr. Woodford and nurses and all staff at CF!

May 11th, 2012
I started seeing my OB for infertility and eventually got referred to Dr. Woodford. After two years of trying including 4 IYIS, I can finally say Im about to be a mother for the first time. Its a very blessed and happy day. I owe it all to Dr. Woodford and her staff for taking me on this journey and assisting me with a prayer answered. The entire staff was amazing, very supportive, caring, and loving. Thank you!

May 11th, 2012

May 10th, 2012
After years of trying we got lucky the first time trying w/Dr. Sahakian. A better bedside manner and amazing staff you wont find anywhere! Thanks Dr. Sahakian and everyone at PFCLA for making it happen.

April 24th, 2012
I really enjoyed the people here.
I really enjoyed the people here. Everyone is friendly and I am happy I met them. I was very blessed to have the IUI work the first time. I wish all who come here the same blessings.

November 12th, 2011
BEST INFERTILITY DOCTOR IN COLORADO
Dr. Woodford is the best infertility doctor in Colorado. Knowledgeable, compassionate and a great surgeon. Best IVF doctor in area! thank you for our baby!