A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres-Russotto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Russotto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diego Rafael Torres-Russotto MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Diego R. Torres-Russotto practice?
- Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diego Torres-Russotto practices Neurology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.