A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dik Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dik Cheung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Cheung has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dik S. Cheung practice?
Dr. Dik Cheung practices Ophthalmology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Ophthalmologists.