A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Talwar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Talwar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Talwar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Talwar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Talwar practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Neurologists.