A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dinesh Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dinesh Talwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dinesh Talwar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Talwar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dinesh Talwar practice?
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dinesh Talwar practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Neurologists.