A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dobrin Dobrev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dobrin Dobrev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dobrin Dobrev, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrev graduated from Medical University - Sofia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobrev has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Med Ctr Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dobrin Kutev Dobrev MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dobrin K. Dobrev practice?
- Dr. Dobrin Dobrev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dobrin Dobrev practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Neurologists.