A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores King MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolores King practice?
- Dr. Dolores King has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores King practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Pediatricians.