A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Saichung Fong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Fong practice?
- Dr. Donald Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fong practices Ophthalmology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Ophthalmologists.