A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Saichung Fong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Fong practice?
- Dr. Donald Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fong practices Ophthalmology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Ophthalmologists.