Dr. Donald Maxwell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Maxwell Jr?

March 25th, 2016

I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND HURT MY EYE. I DIDN'T HAVE A CAR SO HE WORKED WITH ME AROUND WHEN I COULD GET A RIDE. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS AWESOME AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

March 19th, 2016

The staff are courteous, wee trained and professional. Dr. Maxwell is not their to play games. He is clear and detailed with his diagnose and treatment options. He saved the site in my eye be tog his sense of urgency.

December 4th, 2015

Had to wait an hour and a half before the dr saw me. Other patients said they were waiting 2 hours. I started in the waiting room, then was moved to the hallway, then into an exam room. Other than moving me, no staff said anything to me.

October 19th, 2015

The most arrogant, self centered doctor I have ever met. Do yourself a favor & find another doctor.

September 14th, 2015

Great doctor! Staff is friendly and helpful.

March 18th, 2015

Staff doesn't care

his office manger doesn't care about people She does return calls in a timely manner. Dr said urgent care and a month later finally get what we need And they don't take cash pay

April 10th, 2014

Mr.

Outstanding experience. Been seeing him since 2003. I like his straight foward attitude. Always refreshing.

December 8th, 2013

Thankfulness

Dr. Maxwell is an excellent physician with an excellent staff! His continued treatment has enabled me to retain and maintain my vision since my diagnosis six years ago. I am able to continue my very active lifestyle and attribute this to the excellent and professional care I have received for which I am very thankful.

December 7th, 2013

My experience over the past two years with Dr Maxwell and his staff has been nothing short of absolutely wonderful. I would not travel 130 miles one way to his office and back if the service was anything short of excellent. I found Dr Maxwell to be very informative and honest with a patient mannerism that I have experienced in my 73 years. Dr Maxwell answered any and all of my questions in layman terms. Dr Maxwell has an outstanding ability to communicate with his staff as well his patients. I know for a fact that Dr Maxwell's peers hold him in the highest esteem. I could not be happier with my experience at Dr Maxwell's office. I would definitely recommend Dr Maxwell to anyone.

November 8th, 2013

I was able to get an appointment to make sure there wasnt a serious problem. Was relieved to find out there was no serious problem. Dr Maxwell was very good at reassuring me.

November 5th, 2013

excellent

Ive been to this office several times..never has there been a problem...great service with great results !!

August 18th, 2013

took me a while to realize

i was quite pleased with my experience. after a couple of appointments i learned that Dr Maxwell treats mostly complicated patients ... i spoke to 2 other patients who were also referred by other eye doctors who either didnt seem to want to take care for their problem or sent them after they found out they couldnt pay for the expensive services.