A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sharkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Sharkoff, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkoff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sharkoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Pres Sharkoff MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Sharkoff practice?
- Dr. Donald Sharkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sharkoff practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Stanton, CA.
See Stanton Pathologists.