A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Prather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prather
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Prather Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Prather, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prather graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Lynn Prather MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. Prather practice?
- Dr. Donna Prather has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna Prather practices Psychiatry near Carrboro, NC.
See Carrboro Psychiatrists.