Plastic Surgeons
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
313-916-5064
Locations and availability (4)

|  Breast reduction  |  show details
by Theresa B. on Jun 22nd, 2014

Dr. Temper is an excellent surgeon. I knew from my very first appt. with her that she had the knowledge, skill, and experience that I was looking for to have my large breasts reduced to a functioning size. She has an amazing office staff and surgical staff at Cottage Hospital. She also explains everything thoroughly to her patients and never keeps her patients waiting long at all;very time conscious.

|  A surgeon that has it all!  |  show details
by Amanda Mazloum on Dec 1st, 2013

When I began my search I was looking for a surgeon that could see my vision of myself, tell me how realistic it was, understand my vision, listen, give their opinion honestly, and make me comfortable. I visited several surgeons and also have had work done by other surgeons. No one compares to Dr. Donna Tepper at Henry Ford. I trusted her after the first 5 minutes. She and her staff listened to every word I said and understood what my concern areas were and then she told me how she would approach my case. I'm now 6 days post op on my thigh lift with vertical incisions and cannot wait for my follow up in two days. It's still early and I already see a huge difference. I will do my final two surgeries with her definitely.

|  Only the best  |  show details
by Pam R on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tepper is without a doubt the best in her field. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Most memorable part of my appointments is her ability to read her patients response to the knowledge she is offering. She offers her knowledge and experience all while giving direct eye contact; from this she concludes if she needs to expand on a subject, offer support/comfort or continue with the needed knowledge. I have recommended and trust her with my own family members.

|  Happy Happy Happy!!!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

The first time I met Dr Tepper I knew she was the Doctor for me. Her confidence was very reassuring and put me at ease immediately.Her staff was wonderful, and so was the staff and nurse's at the Cottage hospital where I had my surgery. Given the circumstances they made my stay as pleasant as possible and the care was exceptional. Dr Tepper was amazing with my family the day of my surgery and she even called me at home the day I was released to see how I was feeling. She is a very caring and compassionate doctor, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have this type of surgery. I had a lower body lift which was phase 1, and plan on having an upper body lift for phase 2. I wouldn't have anyone else do my next surgery but Dr Tepper.

|  So happy with my choice in a surgeon!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

After losing 125 pounds through diet and exercise, I went for a consult with Dr. Tepper to see about getting a tummy tuck (I had a lot of loose skin). She suggested a lower-body lift, because my hips and butt were very saggy as well. She answered all of my questions and I went home to research the lower body lift. I made another appointment to address the other questions that arose, and I scheduled the lower body lift. Dr. Tepper was very confident and that made me feel less nervous about having the procedure. I went to Cottage Hospital for the surgery, and the staff there was WONDERFUL. Dr. Tepper was very reassuring before the surgery and everything went very well. She came to see me the next morning to see how I was doing before I was discharged. The follow-up care has been great. I am THRILLED with my results, and I'm so glad that she suggested the lower body lift. There is nothing that I would do differently--I'm so glad that I chose her for my surgeon!