A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doug Clouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doug Clouse, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clouse
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Clouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doug Clouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clouse graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doug Steven Clouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doug S. Clouse practice?
- Dr. Doug Clouse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doug Clouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons.