A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doug Clouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doug Clouse, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doug Clouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clouse graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doug Steven Clouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doug S. Clouse practice?
- Dr. Doug Clouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Doug Clouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.