A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Petraco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Petraco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petraco
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petraco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Petraco, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petraco graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petraco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Petraco MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Petraco practice?
- Dr. Douglas Petraco has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Petraco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.