A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Petraco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Petraco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petraco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petraco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Petraco, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petraco graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Petraco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Petraco MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Petraco practice?
- Dr. Douglas Petraco has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Petraco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Surgeons.