Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Petraco
Dr. Douglas Petraco, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Petraco is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and Central Suffolk Hospital AKA Peconic Bay Medical. Dr. Petraco has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Petraco has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Douglas Petraco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Eric Dubrow
East Setauket, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Dimitrios Christoforou
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Morgan Chen
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0 mi14