A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duane White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duane White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah Memorial Hosp, Woodstock, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duane Scott White MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duane S. White practice?
- Dr. Duane White has 1 office location.
Dr. Duane White practices Internal Medicine near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists.