A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc Huu Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duc H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Duc Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Duc Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.