A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Duc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Duc Nguyen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Duc Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Duc Huu Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Duc H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Duc Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Duc Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Rialto, CA.
See Rialto Family Physicians.