A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Ajilore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Ajilore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Invasive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajilore graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ajilore has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajilore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer O. Ajilore practice?
Dr. Ebenezer Ajilore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Obstetricians & Gynecologists.