A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eckhard Kemmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eckhard Kemmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemmann
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kemmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmann graduated from Medizinische Akademie Dusseldorf, Nordrhein Westfalen.
Dr. Kemmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practice?
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.