A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eckhard Kemmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmann graduated from Medizinische Akademie Dusseldorf, Nordrhein Westfalen.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kemmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practice?
Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Brunswick Endocrinologists.