A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eckhard Kemmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kemmann
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kemmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmann graduated from Medizinische Akademie Dusseldorf, Nordrhein Westfalen.
Dr. Kemmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practice?
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.