A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eckhard Kemmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemmann graduated from Medizinische Akademie Dusseldorf, Nordrhein Westfalen.
Dr. Kemmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practice?
- Dr. Eckhard Kemmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eckhard Kemmann practices Reproductive Endocrinology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Endocrinologists.