A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Marin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Marin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marin graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Marin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Alberto Marin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar A. Marin practice?
- Dr. Edgar Marin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Marin practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.