Learn more about Dr. Edgar Lichstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Lichstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichstein
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lichstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Lichstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sinus Arrhythmia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lichstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar DR Lichstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar D. Lichstein practice?
- Dr. Edgar Lichstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Lichstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.