A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Lichstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Lichstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichstein
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lichstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Lichstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sinus Arrhythmia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lichstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar DR Lichstein MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar D. Lichstein practice?
- Dr. Edgar Lichstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Lichstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.