Dr. Edmund Witkowski Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Edmund Witkowski?

Stay away

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Most uncaring doctor I have met to date

Posted on May 1st, 2017

My husband had severed 2 tendons in his hand, doc had to find these ends and put back together.. Because of Dr. Witkowski my husband has a usable hand again.

He saw me after an automobile hit me as a pedestrian. Broken upper left arm. That was all he was interested in when I told him about my back and right thumb no interest. Really not much interest in me. Never ordered PT for my arm 3.5 months later the PA who I saw did. Turns out I had a torn ligament in my right thumb and herniated disc.now starting the whole process over.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Everything was oositive and I felt he was highly competent.

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Posted on November 18th, 2016

Dr. Witkowski has been my Orthopedist for over 8 yrs. He has performed knee surgery, rotator cup surgery and bicep su

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Doctor witkowski is a very good doctor he has always done right by me with everything he has done and his office is very clean and his staff is very nice!!!!

Stay Clear

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Awful to me staff treated me like I was an alien rude had a TKR it took them 5 weeks to get me in to PT my leg froze up stiff painful as ever after 3 visits he kicked me to curb still 7 months laqter and knee is awful have an aspiration this week been in pain around the clock and I know he could care less. Another KIND Doctor took my case and is doing everything to help me I am 50 YO to young to have a knee bent in postion and the pain has been grueling be careful

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Didn't properly diagnose that my knee replacement was coming apart, said I had Bursitis. I needed revision surgery to repair and finally went to another Orthopedic surgeon who property diagnosed and did the surgery.

Shouldnt have a medical license

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Mr. Witkowski replaced my left knee in 2011 and either put it in wrong or when it started falling apart couldn't read the X-ray that showed it came apart. He diagnosed Bursitis I finally went to another Orthopedic Surgeon who could properly read the X-ray, diagnosed the problem and then properly did the revision surgery.

Posted on January 12th, 2015

He's a terrific doctor. I appreciated that he was willing to explain everything to me without making me feel like an idiot.

Don't worry about being on time for your appt; he won't be.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Even with requesting the first appointment, this guy is somehow 1/2 hour or more late every time I see him.

On the fence

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I have been to Dr Witkowski for surgery on my wrist and a dislocated knee. Both times his bedside manner could use some help. His knowledge is excellent when it comes to Orthopaedic Medicine. His front desk girl is one of the most unpleasent people I have ever run accross. It is for these reasons that I don,t know if I will return to this office, or find a new Dr.