Dr. Edmund Witkowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 15th, 2016
Doctor witkowski is a very good doctor he has always done right by me with everything he has done and his office is very clean and his staff is very nice!!!!

September 9th, 2016
Stay Clear
Awful to me staff treated me like I was an alien rude had a TKR it took them 5 weeks to get me in to PT my leg froze up stiff painful as ever after 3 visits he kicked me to curb still 7 months laqter and knee is awful have an aspiration this week been in pain around the clock and I know he could care less. Another KIND Doctor took my case and is doing everything to help me I am 50 YO to young to have a knee bent in postion and the pain has been grueling be careful

June 3rd, 2016
Didn't properly diagnose that my knee replacement was coming apart, said I had Bursitis. I needed revision surgery to repair and finally went to another Orthopedic surgeon who property diagnosed and did the surgery.

December 8th, 2015
Shouldnt have a medical license
Mr. Witkowski replaced my left knee in 2011 and either put it in wrong or when it started falling apart couldn't read the X-ray that showed it came apart. He diagnosed Bursitis I finally went to another Orthopedic Surgeon who could properly read the X-ray, diagnosed the problem and then properly did the revision surgery.

January 12th, 2015
He's a terrific doctor. I appreciated that he was willing to explain everything to me without making me feel like an idiot.

December 11th, 2014
Don't worry about being on time for your appt; he won't be.
Even with requesting the first appointment, this guy is somehow 1/2 hour or more late every time I see him.

January 13th, 2012
On the fence
I have been to Dr Witkowski for surgery on my wrist and a dislocated knee. Both times his bedside manner could use some help. His knowledge is excellent when it comes to Orthopaedic Medicine. His front desk girl is one of the most unpleasent people I have ever run accross. It is for these reasons that I don,t know if I will return to this office, or find a new Dr.

January 13th, 2012
Looking for a new DR.
I was very unimpressed. When the first words out of a Dr.s Mouth is you need surgery that is a real put off. On the Second visit because I didn't accept the fact he wanted to do a 20-30K surgery, He blew me off and was very rude to my Daughter when she started to ask question. Cancelled last appointment and am feeling much better knowing I don't ever have to see him again.

May 19th, 2011
Office visit
Dr. witkowski is one of the best if not the best doctor I have ever seen. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL VERY PERSONABLE AND VERY THOROUGH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO OUTSTANDING. IT IS MY PLEASURE TO BE A PATIENT OF DR. WITKOWSKI.

May 10th, 2011
Dr Witkowski is a fantastic Orthopaedic Dr. I would not go anywhere else for care. On the other hand his front office girl, needs a attiude transplant. She is very rude and smug. The rest of his staff, especially his assistant are wonderful.

April 25th, 2011
The best of the best on the West Coast of Florda
Dr. Witkowski is a brilliant orthopedic surgeon. He has performed 2 very successful surgeries on me within the last 4 yrs. His diagnostic skills and his staff's professionalism is astounding . In my estimation if you are looking for a brilliant orthopedic surgeon you have found him in Dr. Edmund Witkowski!!!

April 25th, 2011
DR. WITKOWSKI THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON ON FLORIDA'S WEST COAST
Dr. Witkowski is the best of the best surgeons on the West coast of Fl. He has performed 2 surgical procedures on me in the last 4 yrs,with amazing success.His diagnostic capabilities are outstanding and his staff exemplifies the epitome of professionalism.If you are looking for excellence you will find it with this wonderful surgeon.