Dr. Edouard Armour MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016
Very good at explaining what is wrong and needs to be done to correct the problem. Very pleasant and easy to talk to.

June 3rd, 2015
Exceptional experience with Dr. Armour and Knee surgery
Dr. Armour and the entire Cary Ortho practice were incredibly professional, polite, and efficient. Returned to full activity in only two weeks after knee surgery. Can't recommend highly enough.

January 12th, 2014
Terribly disappointed
Dr. Armour runs a factory in my opinion. He has absolutely no regard of time. Aside from my initial consultation, I waited at least 45 minutes to see him every time I had an appointment. I even expressed my disdain for his lack of regard of my time, and he promised to be on time for my next appointment. He was 50 minutes late for my next appointment, AND he walked into the surgery center at the time my surgery was scheduled. He couldn't even make surgery on time. The staff was visibly annoyed with him for being late. Dr. Armour is abrupt, thinks he's God, and surely, he is not. My knee is not only worse than before surgery, but he did a completely different procedure during surgery than we talked about prior to surgery. He never discussed this possible other procedure he ended up doing. This caused me to be on crutches and unable to work for at least 3X longer than we discussed prior to surgery. I've since seen another surgeon and was told that the procedure Dr. Armour performed "almost never works". The physical therapist couldn't believe he performed this surgery on me either. The second surgeon I just saw thought it was ridiculous that Dr. Armour performed the procedure. I think he did it for the money, pure and simple. During post surgery appointments, I complained of ongoing pain, swelling, cracking and lack of flexibility in my knee. He just wanted to keep injecting me with cortisone. Well, if that didn't work BEFORE surgery, why should it work AFTER surgery? Don't go to Dr. Armour. He is arrogant and greedy and does not listen to his patients.

February 10th, 2012
Great experience
Dislocated my shoulder playing basketball, tearing a number of the ligaments in my shoulder.Dr. Armour diagnosed me accurately. I had to have surgery. Truthfully, I don't think my shoulder has ever felt better.He did a great job!

November 1st, 2016