A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Sin Enriquez MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo S. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Enriquez practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.