A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo S. Enriquez practice?
Dr. Eduardo Enriquez practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.