A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Enriquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Sin Enriquez MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo S. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Enriquez practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.