Dr. Eduardo Guzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 23rd, 2016
Tubial reversal
I had my reversal almost 2 months ago by Bonita surgical dr Guzman.. him and his staff were just amazing... I'm patiently waiting ttc but I feel wonderful.. my body feels whole again... thanks dr Guzman and staff

July 5th, 2016
Great experience with a tubal reversal
I used Dr. GUZMAN to perform my tubal reversal surgery . I had a great experience from the consultation, to the booking and the day of surgery. He is very patient and will answer every question you have . He is very informative and direct with information he really cares, he een gives you a direct contact number to him in case of emergency. He works with an anesthesiologist also. I had a great experience overall. I am currently trying to have a baby thanks to him!

June 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr.Guzman is a great Doctor. He was my doctor from 1994-2003. Only because i moved to the Antelope Valley. Otherwise, he 'd still be my doctor. He saved my life. In 1997,a yr after my mom died, i was diagnosed with stage 4,grade 4 carsimona carcinoma insitu. He did my surgery and thanksto God, I'm healthy today.

July 28th, 2015
I had my baby in 2007 and I have to see it was the worst experience ever. He was very careless and cold. Even the staff at St. Francis would advise me to take action against him. Till this day I still have nightmares. The pain and suffering I endured no mother should ever experience. I'm reminded of this every time I see my little one taking his medications. Worst human being I ever met.

November 21st, 2013
Dr. Guzman is a blessing
A friend highly recommended Dr. Guzman and sure he's very professional, an expert, kind and caring. I thank him and I will recommend him to family and friends. He's a great Dr., a blessing!

July 8th, 2013
Saved my life
This Dr saved my life I had cervical cancer and he was the only one who actually discovered it after seeing multiple gynecologists he deserves and Award !! He is definitely someone I would recommend ! -Thank you so much

September 25th, 2012
PLEASE CHECK OUT MEDICAL BOARD
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS DOCTOR. HE HAS SEVERAL CASES AGAINST HIM FOR MALPRACTICE. CHECK OUT THE MEDICAL BOARD TO REVIEW ALL HIS CASES AGAINST HIM. HE HAS HURT MANY PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

June 15th, 2010
3 hour wait
I waited over 3 hours to see Dr. Guzman... and I had an appointment! When I asked others in the waiting room, they said the shortest time they waited was 1 1/2 hours. Pregnant women were actually sitting on the floor in the hallway!When I asked him about this, he said, "Well I don't complain when a delivery takes longer than I expected." Hello, Doc - that's your job!He rushed me out when I told him I just had one question about my prenatal vitamins. I had to track him down and wait (again) to see him.I will never see this doctor again. 2 other people have agreed with me that his service is terrible. They OVERBOOK their patients and that is disrespectful, especially to pregnant women.

June 1st, 2010
Dr. Guzman is great!
Dr Guzman is a really great OB/GYN. He is really sweet and really knowledgable. He really knows his stuff and he speaks Spanish. You maye have to wait a little while because he is so popular in the area but he is definately the best ob/gyn around downey and norwalk. I recommend him to everyone.