Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Downey
11411 Brookshire Ave
Downey, CA 90241
562-861-6300
Locations and availability (3)

|  Dr. Guzman is a blessing  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

A friend highly recommended Dr. Guzman and sure he's very professional, an expert, kind and caring. I thank him and I will recommend him to family and friends. He's a great Dr., a blessing!

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Emma Diaz on Jul 8th, 2013

This Dr saved my life I had cervical cancer and he was the only one who actually discovered it after seeing multiple gynecologists he deserves and Award !! He is definitely someone I would recommend ! -Thank you so much

|  PLEASE CHECK OUT MEDICAL BOARD  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS DOCTOR. HE HAS SEVERAL CASES AGAINST HIM FOR MALPRACTICE. CHECK OUT THE MEDICAL BOARD TO REVIEW ALL HIS CASES AGAINST HIM. HE HAS HURT MANY PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

|  pregnant again  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

Doctor Guzma was my ob and deliver my baby girl on 4-2-11 via c-section he was so polite and caring and made me fell secure being a obese pregnant women love his care and his handeling..will recommend him to him to anyone great doctor.On my last vist he told me, I'll see next year and of coures, here we are pregnant again, and just waiting for my referal to go with him for my baby and deliver care,see ya soon Doctor Guzman..with love and respect Lisette Garcia

|  3 hour wait  |  show details
by Kat Negrete on Jun 15th, 2010

I waited over 3 hours to see Dr. Guzman... and I had an appointment! When I asked others in the waiting room, they said the shortest time they waited was 1 1/2 hours. Pregnant women were actually sitting on the floor in the hallway!When I asked him about this, he said, "Well I don't complain when a delivery takes longer than I expected." Hello, Doc - that's your job!He rushed me out when I told him I just had one question about my prenatal vitamins. I had to track him down and wait (again) to see him.I will never see this doctor again. 2 other people have agreed with me that his service is terrible. They OVERBOOK their patients and that is disrespectful, especially to pregnant women.

|  Dr. Guzman is great!  |  show details
by DowneyChica Chavez on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr Guzman is a really great OB/GYN. He is really sweet and really knowledgable. He really knows his stuff and he speaks Spanish. You maye have to wait a little while because he is so popular in the area but he is definately the best ob/gyn around downey and norwalk. I recommend him to everyone.