Dr. Eduardo Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Guzman?

Tubial reversal

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I had my reversal almost 2 months ago by Bonita surgical dr Guzman.. him and his staff were just amazing... I'm patiently waiting ttc but I feel wonderful.. my body feels whole again... thanks dr Guzman and staff

Great experience with a tubal reversal

Posted on July 5th, 2016

I used Dr. GUZMAN to perform my tubal reversal surgery . I had a great experience from the consultation, to the booking and the day of surgery. He is very patient and will answer every question you have . He is very informative and direct with information he really cares, he een gives you a direct contact number to him in case of emergency. He works with an anesthesiologist also. I had a great experience overall. I am currently trying to have a baby thanks to him!

Great Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr.Guzman is a great Doctor. He was my doctor from 1994-2003. Only because i moved to the Antelope Valley. Otherwise, he 'd still be my doctor. He saved my life. In 1997,a yr after my mom died, i was diagnosed with stage 4,grade 4 carsimona carcinoma insitu. He did my surgery and thanksto God, I'm healthy today.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I had my baby in 2007 and I have to see it was the worst experience ever. He was very careless and cold. Even the staff at St. Francis would advise me to take action against him. Till this day I still have nightmares. The pain and suffering I endured no mother should ever experience. I'm reminded of this every time I see my little one taking his medications. Worst human being I ever met.

Dr. Guzman is a blessing

Posted on November 21st, 2013

A friend highly recommended Dr. Guzman and sure he's very professional, an expert, kind and caring. I thank him and I will recommend him to family and friends. He's a great Dr., a blessing!

Saved my life

Posted on July 9th, 2013

This Dr saved my life I had cervical cancer and he was the only one who actually discovered it after seeing multiple gynecologists he deserves and Award !! He is definitely someone I would recommend ! -Thank you so much

PLEASE CHECK OUT MEDICAL BOARD

Posted on September 25th, 2012

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS DOCTOR. HE HAS SEVERAL CASES AGAINST HIM FOR MALPRACTICE. CHECK OUT THE MEDICAL BOARD TO REVIEW ALL HIS CASES AGAINST HIM. HE HAS HURT MANY PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM.

patient

Posted on November 15th, 2011

3 hour wait

Posted on June 15th, 2010

I waited over 3 hours to see Dr. Guzman... and I had an appointment! When I asked others in the waiting room, they said the shortest time they waited was 1 1/2 hours. Pregnant women were actually sitting on the floor in the hallway!When I asked him about this, he said, "Well I don't complain when a delivery takes longer than I expected." Hello, Doc - that's your job!He rushed me out when I told him I just had one question about my prenatal vitamins. I had to track him down and wait (again) to see him.I will never see this doctor again. 2 other people have agreed with me that his service is terrible. They OVERBOOK their patients and that is disrespectful, especially to pregnant women.

Dr. Guzman is great!

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr Guzman is a really great OB/GYN. He is really sweet and really knowledgable. He really knows his stuff and he speaks Spanish. You maye have to wait a little while because he is so popular in the area but he is definately the best ob/gyn around downey and norwalk. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on October 30th, 2017