A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Bates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elmer Bates MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Bates practice?
- Dr. Edward Bates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Bates practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Burleson Internists.