A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Gindi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gindi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gindi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gindi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gindi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Gindi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Gindi practice?
- Dr. Edward Gindi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gindi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.