A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Kelly, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital Multicare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Leslie Kelly MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Edward Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Kelly practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Psychiatrists.