A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ostad, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ostad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Ostad practice?
Dr. Edward Ostad practices Urology near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Urologists.