A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostad
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ostad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ostad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ostad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ostad MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Ostad practice?
- Dr. Edward Ostad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Ostad practices Urology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jackson Heights Urologists.