A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reisman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Reisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Edward Reisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Reisman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians and Spokane Sports Medicine Doctors.