A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. EDWARD REISMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. EDWARD REISMAN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. EDWARD REISMAN, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. REISMAN graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. REISMAN has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. REISMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans