Learn more about Dr. Edward Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reisman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reisman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reisman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Reisman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Edward Reisman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Reisman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors and Spokane Family Physicians.