A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Xu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Zhehua Xu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Z. Xu practice?
- Dr. Edward Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Xu practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.