A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Xu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Z. Xu practice?
Dr. Edward Xu practices Family Medicine near Monterey Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Family Physicians.