A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Augustat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Augustat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustat
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Augustat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Augustat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustat graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Augustat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Charles Augustat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Augustat practice?
- Dr. Edwin Augustat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Augustat practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.