A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Augustat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Augustat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Augustat
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Augustat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Augustat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustat graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Augustat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Charles Augustat MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin C. Augustat practice?
- Dr. Edwin Augustat has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Augustat practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.