A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sullivan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin James Sullivan DO is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Sullivan practices Urology near Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Urologists.