A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sullivan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin James Sullivan DO is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Sullivan practices Urology near Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Urologists.