Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin Sullivan
Dr. Edwin Sullivan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saddle Brook, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic, Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - North Facility and St. Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edwin Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Edwin Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.