A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ughwanogho
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ughwanogho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho practice?
- Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho has 1 office location.
Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.