A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ughwanogho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho practice?
- Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho has 11 office locations.
Dr. Ejovi Ughwanogho practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons and Gilbert Surgeons.