A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elan Reisin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elan Reisin, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elan Reisin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reisin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elan Reisin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elan Reisin practice?
- Dr. Elan Reisin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elan Reisin practices Plastic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Chevy Chase, MD.
See Bethesda Plastic Surgeons.