A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Lizza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lizza, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction Fertility, Erectile Dysfunction ED, and Impotence Vasculogenic Impotence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lizza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance