A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Lizza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lizza
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lizza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lizza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lizza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli F Lizza MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eli F. Lizza practice?
- Dr. Eli Lizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Lizza practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.