A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Lizza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lizza
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lizza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lizza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lizza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli F Lizza MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eli F. Lizza practice?
- Dr. Eli Lizza has 1 office location.
Dr. Eli Lizza practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.