A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Lizza is Good. Dr. Lizza has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Lizza, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction Fertility, Erectile Dysfunction ED, and Impotence Vasculogenic Impotence.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lizza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lizza has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lizza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eli Lizza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli F. Lizza practice?
Dr. Eli Lizza practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Urologists.