A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Du, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Du has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Du accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans