A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Du, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Du has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Du MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Du practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Du has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Du practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Northville, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.