A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Du, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Du has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Du MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Du practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Du has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Du practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.