A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonfoco
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bonfoco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonfoco graduated from University Of Pavia Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery.
Dr. Bonfoco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuela Maria Bonfoco MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuela M. Bonfoco practice?
- Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.