A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonfoco graduated from University Of Pavia Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery.
Dr. Bonfoco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emanuela Maria Bonfoco MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emanuela M. Bonfoco practice?
- Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emanuela Bonfoco practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.