A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emilia Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emilia Thomas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emilia Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emilia Vathamony Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emilia V. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Emilia Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emilia Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Internists.